A lot of people have complained that Zoom doesn’t show their profile picture while in a meeting. Instead, the initials of their name are displayed when the video is turned off. Since most participants prefer turning off their cameras, adding a profile photo is better than having just your name displayed during a meeting. In this article, let’s look at five different ways to fix the Zoom profile picture not showing in the meeting.
Fix Zoom Profile Picture Not Showing in Meeting
For starters, there are multiple ways to show your profile picture in Zoom meetings. All you need to do is add a picture to your Zoom profile. After which, Zoom will automatically start showing your picture instead of your name whenever you turn off the video in a meeting.
You can add a Zoom profile picture by using the methods given below. In the end, we’ve also mentioned some troubleshooting steps to follow when nothing works.
1] Add Profile Picture in Zoom Web
- Open your browser and head to the Zoom website. Sign in with your account.
- Click on My Account at the top-right corner.
- On the next page, select Profile from the sidebar at the left.
- Click on Change below the profile picture.
- Tap Upload and select the picture from your computer.
- Crop it as directed. Then, click on Save. Fortsett å lese «5 Ways to Fix Zoom Profile Picture Not Showing in Meeting»